March 20, 2017
My team and I are constantly looking for ways to improve our support to you, in terms of marketing design, hosting and web services.
We’ve taken the time to track how much time we spend on many types of support issues, and are focused on increasing how much value we can bring to our clients. After doing strategic analysis of our long term goals, we’ve decided to shift our focus to only serve a specific subset of services going forward.
That said, we regret to share, that we are discontinuing email support services after May 31, 2017.
As you move forward in looking for other providers, we’d recommend:
* site5.com cpanel hosting for basic, inexpensive email hosting
* Google’s Business Email Product which is more expensive, but provides better support via phone 24/7, and has more reliable email delivery. Use code R9MYT63LTNVEXVH for 20% off your first year of email hosting.
Thanks for your understanding of our desire to provide you with the best possible support and services. Below is a list of important points and action steps you can expect from our team.
* Please note this does not affect outgoing mail from your website such as ecommerce cart notifications, contact and service form submissions, new user sign ups, new membership alerts.
* Email will continue to be delivered as normal via site5.com until June 1, 2017, but you should aim for being completely set up, and your new DNS setup for your domain at your registrar, for your new host no later than May 15th, to avoid missing any emails while your new records are propagating. We will be happy to assist with facilitating the records change at your registrar at no charge, if you request assistance by May 15th. After that date we can assist at our normal hourly support rate.
* We can make a zipped file backup of your files, that is compatible with other cpanel email host, (like site5.com.) A download link will be mailed to you.
* Please submit a request at CenterNexus.com/support and allow 3 business days to receive the download link.
* All other scheduled hosting and maintenance will continue as normal and we have no other plans at this time to discontinue any other service but email support.
If you have any questions, please let us know by responding to this email.
Center Nexus, LLC